For pest management to be effective, it takes a continual process, not a one-time event. At Xtreme Pest Management, we want to match you with a pest management program that is fitted to your business’ unique needs. We know that each pest and each pest issue is different and poses a different challenge for you. That’s why we create pest management plans specific to each customers’ needs. At Xtreme Pest Management, our approach is to identify the best program for your unique needs based on research and custom inspections done by our professional technicians.
Our methods combine a collaborative and ongoing cycle of three critical activities, so you can be sure your business is getting the maximum protection available with the minimum exposure possible. Contact us today to schedule a free, no obligation consultation and see how Xtreme Pest Management can help you.
First we conduct a full, comprehensive inspection of your property to identify any ongoing pest activity, look for indications of future pest activity and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests can infest your property.
- During the course of our inspection, we will find any sanitation issues or structural conditions that are conducive to pests and would make a pest infestation likely.
Identification of Pest Activity
- We will examine the property thoroughly and give you a comprehensive report on any evidence of pest infestation that we find.
- As we conduct the inspection, we will consider the property type, the geography and any other existing conditions that many be conducive to pest activity and will use these findings to evaluate your needs.
Generic, one-size-fits-all pest management solutions are ineffective. At Xtreme Pest Management, we work closely with you to develop a customized solution to suit your business’ unique needs. We will create a plan that works for you, not a plan that works for other businesses.
Focus on Prevention
- When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical means of pest management. We’ll work hard to meet your needs without having to use insecticides or pesticides. If using chemical treatments becomes unavoidable, we will work to minimize the exposure and make the process and unobtrusive as possible for your business.
- Your Xtreme Pest Management specialist will consult with you throughout the sanitation process to make sure your cleaning efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots.” A sanitation report will be made to make sure all sanitation issues that may exist are addressed.
Xtreme Pest Management also offers year-round monitoring, documentation and communication, all to help ensure your services continues to be efficient and effective.
- During regularly scheduled service inspections, your Xtreme Pest Management specialist will monitor for any signs of pest activity, check for pest-conducive conditions and ensure that your customized service program is still effective and suited to your needs.
Documentation and Communication
- After each service, your Xtreme Pest Management specialist carefully documents all services performed, pest activity observed and any other recommendation they have. A sanitation report will be created using this information and is provided after each services to managers and general managers.
Each restaurant or facility is different. That’s why Xtreme Pest Management will begin with a thorough inspection of the entire property to assess any and all issues or areas of concern. Once the inspection is complete, a protection plan will be built based on the needs of YOUR facility. We provide several monthly reports including sanitation, exclusion and mechanical reports to all our customers.
Your program might include any of the following based on the inspection and your needs:
Doors and small cracks can allow pests to easily enter your restaurant. Xtreme Pest Management will examine your property for potential pest entry points and help with the future protection of your building by making it less attractive to pests.
Carrying more than half a billion microorganisms on their bodies and legs, flies are among the filthiest of all pests. They can contaminate food and ruin any restaurant’s reputation. Xtreme Pest Management’s fly control services are designed to help control and eliminate all infestations, whether mild or severe.
Fruit Fly / Gnat Control
The drain fly is one of the most common nuisance fly species found in commercial settings such as kitchens or bars. The insects, though harmless, are a persistent annoyance that can quickly repopulate without the necessary treatments. Because drain flies are so small and possesses furry wings, they are often misidentified as a small moth by the untrained eye.
Even the rumor of a roach problem can be enough to scare customers away. And on top of being bad for your reputation, these little pests can carry diseases including Salmonella and E.coli. Xtreme Pest Management will examine your property for any signs of roaches and completely eliminate any that we do find.
Rodents have long been the scourge of the restaurant industry and these filthy scavengers can fit through even the smallest cracks or holes in doors and walls. We can examine your property for potential rodent entry points, identify any active rat infestations and develop a plan to completely eliminate these pests.
Nature’s little scavengers have always been a thorn in the side of the restaurant industry. These pests can scout out food from a distance, travel in packs and are hard to kill. Xtreme Pest Management can identify any sanitation issues that might attract ants, identify an active ant infestation and develop a plan to exterminate all these pests.
Each situation is unique when it comes to pest control and prevention. That is why we offer a free, in-home estimate with our initial visit. While there, we will identity the pests you are dealing with and provide a custom plan to eliminate the problem. Please keep in mind that in some cases it does take more than one time to take care of a pest problem.
General Pest Control – This service covers a variety of pests including roaches, ants, spiders, crickets, flies and fleas. We do offer one-time services along with monthly services. No contract is ever required!
Bed Bug Control – Bed bugs are showing up more often in Oklahoma and can be found in several different places including hotels, dorms, apartment complexes and even in restaurants. It doesn’t take much to bring one or two home with you either since they like to hide out in dark places like luggage, clothing, furniture and even hair. Bed bugs tend to reproduce quickly, too, so before you know it, you have an infestation. If you think you have bed bugs, call Xtreme Pest Management right away to take care of the problem. We will do an extensive inspection to identity how bad the infestation is and create a custom plan to eliminate each and every bed bug.
Rodent Control – Rodents like mice and rats typically prefer to live around people. They are warm-blooded like us, so during the winter months we tend to see more of them inside our homes than we would like. What we don’t think about when we see them is the amount of damage they can cause. Besides all of the food contamination, they have a bad habit of chewing on everything from cardboard boxes and food to drywall, wood and even electrical wire. The last thing you want is an electrical short. Xtreme Pest Management will provide a custom plan to remove them and then to prevent them from re-entering your home.
Termite Control – Damage done by termites can be extensive and expensive. If you wake up and find insects like what is in the picture to the right, you have had a termite swarm. Termites swarm because they are in the reproductive stage and they are bursting out of the ground programmed to find a mate, get back in the ground and create a new colony. A termite swarm can look like flying ants but termites have wings uniform in size and the same length. Ants have noticeably larger wings in the front and smaller wings in the back. A termite swarm is only one of the visible sign that you have termites. Other signs can be damage to the wood such as mud tubes attached to wood tunnels in irregular patterns. Termites are also can often be found in the infested wood. Mud tubes extending from the ground to the woodwork or foundation walls are also a sign of termites. Each tube is about the diameter of a lead pencil.
- Termite Treatments – There are two types of treatments; Pre-Treatments are done prior to your home being built, and Post Treatments are done after the house has been built. Post treatments are for when you have signs of infestations or swarms. Xtreme Pest Management will provide a custom plan for both types of treatments.
- Termite Inspections – Termite and Wood Destroying Insect Reports – Whether you are buying, selling or refinancing your home, a wood infestation report may be required by your mortgage company. These reports are generated after a thorough inspection is completed by a professional, such as Xtreme Pest Management. These reports will identify any wood destroying insects, including termites, carpenter ants and certain species of beetles, that may become an issue and indicate the kind of damage they could potentially cause to your property. We can then work with you to develop a plan to guard your home against these pests.
Boat Dock Spider Control – If your marina, swim dock or private boat slip has become the forever home for spiders, there are many different problems that can arise. As these pests build webbing and expand their territory in thee areas, it can not only make you uncomfortable, it can lead to lasting damage to your expensive boat or watercrafts. For this reason alone, partnering with Xtreme Pest Management for boat dock spider control seems like a worthy investment.
While walking into an unseen spider web is bad enough, finding them on your dock boxes, personal equipment and dining tables can be even more unsettling. However, the real issue that has proven to be the most detrimental for boat owners is the presence of spider feces. Because spider feces is thick and black in color, it can be very hard to remove from common boat materials such as fiberglass or carbon fiber. Proactively treating for spiders at your boat dock ensures you aren’t left with cosmetic damage to your gelcoat or boat’s upholstery.
At Xtreme Pest Management, our boat dock spider control process consists of using backpack foggers with a chemical that is labeled for boat dock use on water. To remain as effective as possible, we provide these treatments once a month to help eliminate and control the spider population that is present. By controlling the spider populations that are present, we are able to successfully protect your boat or personal watercraft by limiting both the webbing and feces that come expanding spider populations.